Monday, July 25, 2011

A Grateful Heart

This past week I have spoken to a number of readers who have been helped with the understanding of what it means to be a highly sensitive burden bearer. The emails and phone calls bless me. These readers were expressing gratitude for the help in understanding themselves, the comfort they felt, and for knowing they were not the only one in the world so highly sensitive! (We do need and want company.) The understanding brought burdens up and out that had been carried for years and years unknowingly. Sweet relief! And sweet gratitude to Jesus for all He did and continues to do! But also to be blessed with now knowing what to do!

I join them in expressing gratitude for I too am grateful for the comfort, the help, and the difference that learning about burden bearing has made in my life and relationship with Jesus. Just as readers have thanked me for all the work involved in the writing, so I want to thank John Sandford for all the work he did in forming the concept so many years ago. And my thanks for his son Mark who expanded the teaching and for his unique ability to edit which comes out of a very close relationship with the Lord. I want to thank our loving heavenly Father who filters all that comes to us so carefully. How well You know us, Lord. How greatly You love us. I am in awe of You. My heart overflows with gratitude.

It is my hope and prayer that we are able to stay in aplace of gratitude!

Blessings, Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment