Friday, May 17, 2013

Children Are A Gift From God!

Children are a reward from God according to Psalm 127! The following link is to a Mother's Day post by Lorilyn Roberts, founder of the John 3:16 Marketing Network that I am part of. Although it is a bit after Mother's Day I think the advice she presents is wonderful.

Lorilyn dreamed of being a mom but that dream was dashed when her husband divorced her. She's always been a fighter, so she didn't give up her dream. As a single person she tackled the daunting process of foreign adoption of two girls from Southeast Asia. This advice comes out of her experiences. Anyone considering adoption should read what she has to say! Hug a kid today.

Blessings, Carol
Author of The Mystery of Spiritual Sensitivity and Highly Sensitive
www.fromgodsheart.com
www.joystarters.com

John 3:16 Marketing Network: Mother's Day - My Favorite Day of the Year: I pray that all mothers will be blessed this Mother's Day. I thank God for the gift of adoption that made it possible for me to hear th...

No comments:

Post a Comment